The Steps to a Successful Kiosk Software Project
Our goal is to work closely with you to complete your kiosk software in the shortest timeframe, for the best possible price.
In order to accomplish this we involve the client intimately in all major decisions so that you are always in full control of how your resources are spent. We only accept kiosk software projects where the client is willing to act as a team member and work closely with us to help make their kiosk software a glowing success.
Stellar communication and transparency are major components of our success, along with our ability to embrace the fluidity of changing requirements that is inherent in project planning.
We employ the following proven steps on every kiosk software project:
- Initial Consultation: We'll gather your requirements and determine if we're a good fit for your project and budget.
- Design: This is the planning phase which will form the basis for creating your estimate.
- Estimation: We'll create a ballpark range estimate so you'll get a general idea of the cost.
- Sign Agreement: You'll sign our contracting agreement and schedule a project kick-off meeting.
- Feature Prioritization: We'll work with you to prioritize your features and ensure that the most critical ones get completed first.
- Development: Now it's time to craft the code to make your kiosk a reality! This is usually the longest phase of the project.
- Release to Production: We'll launch your kiosk software so your customers can begin using it!
We Play Nice With Others
Lastly, it’s worth mentioning that we play nice with others, including your internal
developers and the non-technical folks.
We are happy to come alongside
your team and adhere to your best practices and standards. We realize that you
are investing your precious time and resources and that you deserve to have the final
say in how these are spent.